Wireless Crane Anemometers:
The Crane Store is a authorized distributor for Load Systems International/LSI crane instruments that are affordable yet highly accurate instruments.
- The low-cost wind speed monitoring solution for a diverse range of applications and industries
- Retrofits onto the mounting bracket of the previous model of LSI wind speed sensor for an easy upgrade
- FCC and CE certified
- Communication range of 4,600 feet / 1,400 meters
- Compatible with The GS820, GS550 & GS320 Displays and with the Gateway Router
- Measurement range of 0 to 150 mph / 0 to 241.4 km/h
- Typical accuracy: +/- 3 mph (+/- 4.8 km/h)
- User-replaceable wind cup assembly
- Inexpensive replacement wind speed heads
- Simple and easy battery change:
- Turn the battery cap 90° and remove the cap
- Replace the battery with a new one
- Replace the battery cap
- Up to 4 years of battery life under normal operation
- Features a 1-year warranty
- GS026 User Manual
You need to buy both units below to have a complete system.
LSI GS026 WIND SPEED SENSOR DATASHEET
LSI GS026 WIND SPEED SENSOR BROCHURE
LSI GS320 Wireless Wind Speed Display
- Displays the current wind value on a large, brightly lit LED display
- Users can set a wind speed alarm level
- The LSI Wind Speed System consists of: GS320 Wind Speed Display/Receiver, Display Power Cable and GS025 Wireless Battery-Powered Anemometer (GS026 Anemometer has the ability to communicate with the GS320, GS550 and GS820 Displays, and with the Gateway). Retrofits onto the mounting bracket of the previous model of LSI wind speed sensor for an easy upgrade
- Users can display wind speed units in mile per hour or meters per second
- Line of sight communication range: 4,000 feet (1,300 meters)
- Has the ability to output a lockout signal to engage hydraulic solenoid valves (or output the alarm signal to an external light or siren)
- LSI GS Series Displays and Sensors feature accurate and reliable Direct Sequence-Spread Spectrum-Two Way Communication
- Users can order extra displays that work in “listening mode” (In “listening mode,” an unlimited number of displays can listen to ONE wind speed sensor. For example, if you have a refinery application and you buy one wind speed sensor and place it at the highest point, you can then have an unlimited number of displays spread out monitoring distance and showing the wind speed value on each display from the single wind speed sensor.)
- To save battery life, when the display is powered off the wind sensor goes into “listening mode” and will not transmit until the display is turned back on
- Powered by 1 D-Cell Lithium Battery
- Up to 2 years battery life
- Standard accuracy is 3%, with the option of an NIST traceable version (with 1% accuracy)
- Display voltage input is 10-30 volts
- 2 year warranty against defects
- Display Dimensions: 4.7” tall X 3.7” wide X 1.125” deep
- Display ships with ram mounting bracket allowing for easy positioning of the display
LSI GS320 WIND SPEED DISPLAY BROCHURE
LSI GS320 WIND SPEED DISPLAY DATASHEET
# tcs06332 ~ Wireless Anemometer Transmitter Kit
For use with Wireless Vantage Pro2. Allows you to locate the anemometer independently from the rain collector, up to 300 m away from the console/receiver. For longer distances, add one or more wireless repeaters. Kit includes transmitter inside weather-resistant shelter, solar panel, mounting hardware, and battery.
# tcs06510usb ~ WeatherLink® for Vantage Pro2™, Windows, USB
For the ultimate in weather monitoring, add WeatherLink to your Vantage Pro or Vantage Pro2. The data logger fits neatly into the weather station console or Weather Envoy, storing weather data even when it’s not connected to your PC. Later, download the data and use the software to create graphs, generate summaries, and more. Choose a logging interval of 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes. Depending on the logging interval, store up to six months of data before downloading.
# tcs06152 ~ Wireless Vantage Pro2™ with Standard Radiation Shield:
First and only weather station in its class to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology to transmit weather data wirelessly up to 1000' (300 m). Includes Vantage Pro2 console/receiver, integrated sensor suite, and mounting hardware. Integrated sensor suite includes rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, anemometer, 40' (12 m) anemometer cable, and solar panel. Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter. Sensor suite is solar powered. Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter. Console may be powered using the included AC-power adapter or with three C batteries (not included).Wireless range is up to 1000' (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200' to 400' (60 to 120 m). Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km).Available in three versions. Choose US (United States), UK (United Kingdom), or EU (Europe)
Custom Wired Crane Anemometers:
# tcs07425 ~ Weather Wizard III®
The Weather Wizard III displays indoor and outdoor weather conditions at the touch of a button. Large display includes compass rose which shows continuously updated wind direction and wind speed information. With the Complete Weather Wizard III station, you'll also get daily and accumulated rainfall.
This basic station includes:
- Anemometer with 40' (12 m) cable
- Outside temperature sensor with 25' (7.5 m) cable
- Inside temperature sensor
- Console with AC-power adapter and battery backup (battery not included)
Cables are connected to the console through a junction box with 8' (2.4 m) of cable.
In 2001, the National Weather Service adopted a new standard for calculating wind chill. This station uses the older standard in place prior to that date. For the newer formula, see our Vantage Pro line of weather stations or add our WeatherLink datalogger and software package. WeatherLink calculates and displays windchill using the newer formula, no matter which weather station you have.
Available in three versions. Choose US (United States), UK (United Kingdom), or EU (Europe).